- clothesline bacon16maple, black pepper, half sour pickle
- chilled oysters (6)16soy ginger mignonette, cocktail sauce
- steamed Montauk clams16garlic toast
- tuna carpaccio16avocado, orange, beach mushrooms & nori puffed amaranth
- little gem chopped salad17tomato vinaigrette, olives, cucumber, croutons, radishes and watercress
- caesar salad15soft egg, croutons, parmesan
- pastrami salmon falafel16
preserved lemon yogurt
- burrata salad17strawberries, prosciutto & crispy sourdough
- titanic french toast18berry maple syrup and berries
- avocado toast w/ smoked pastrami salmon18radishes, watercress on sourdough
- lobster scrambled eggs (ostrich style)29lobster, rock shrimp, tomato
- pretzel crab cake benedict23poached eggs, chipotle hollandaise
- omelette19spinach, arugula, leeks, white cheddar
- pancakes16blueberries, almond
- goat cheese ravioli21pea three way: pesto, sautéed & tendrils
- fried chicken and waffles21corn succotash, hot honey
- David Burke Taylor ham sandwich18fried egg, cheddar cheese, english muffin & SPK
- lobster roll25classic, with DB potato chips
- Beets by Burkegin, beet juice, peach liquor, lime, bitters
- Smokey Ol’ LadyMezcal, amaretto, lime, cinnamon
- Cricket in the TavernPisco 100, fresh pineapple, agave, cranberry, fresh basil
- Ice Tea Mojitorum, mint, lemon & ice tea.
- ‘Bout them Apples?Bourbon, elderflower, granny smith apple, orange Bitters
- Himalayan Salt MargaritaTequila, lime, aperol, rose champagne
- what’s up doccarrot juice, vodka, ginger beer, lime
- Moscow Mouse9
- Tost Sparkling6
*Menus are subject to change. For daily selections, please call the restaurant directly.
*If you have a food allergy, please speak to the chef, manager, or your server.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.